Re: [Xen-users] No eth0 in domU...

On Saturday 24 February 2007, Jerry Amundson wrote:
> Agreed. And that's a packaging problem. The rpm should have udev
> awareness added to it so the "usual" device magic is done, even though
> the device is virtual...

that's an interesting point: usually at boot time udev detects the existance
of several hardware devices.  i don't know how that's done, does it get some
help from the drivers themselves?  if that's true, then the presence of the
Xen hypervisor should imply that the xennet module should be loaded.

--
Javier