Fwd: [Xen-users] Creation of additional image within a domU

To: "Xen Users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: [Xen-users] Creation of additional image within a domU
From: "john maclean" <jayeola@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:26:44 +0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 04:26:07 -0800
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=bX4ZeR1oo27WIjGPU4ydUcQ+gxETUNGUNrCvXc14v7646gZRqA2HbUgSFV4RugHJ9aZFXNd6HeZjns2Jam0sF2vLYKsTmpJM6e+07DBqryuwWJPXecd9XyZu43K7HAO4oy8AhC5eOP8/aaRSQvOFytN99Dsa9ukpDST1ufqALEA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for that speedy reply! Didn't expect any one to make sense of
my jumbled initial message.

-*- mode fingers_crossed -*-