RE: [Xen-users] What motherboard to use?

To: sturla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] What motherboard to use?
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:45:27 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 06:46:12 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What does "cat /proc/cpuinfo|grep svm" give you? You should get two
lines starting with flags: and a whole heap of different CPU features.

The AMD processors have no way to switch of AMD-V, so there's nothing
the motherboard can do to "destroy" the capability of running HVM
guests.

--
Mats