Re: [Xen-users] Still can't get Win2003 server running

Well u are not the only one facing problem with FC6...its basically because
of unstable Xen version in it. i.e. Xen 3.0.3.specially for fully
virtualised guests... Well i would suggest you to go for another distro like
openSuSE 10.2 as its really stable or try out to install another Xen version
through net if you wanna stick around with FC6. i have got a bad experience
with FC6 so its just a suggestion. But you first try out all possible ways(
as i tried for 1 month)and if you couldnt get it running then dont feel bad
just change the distro or Xen version and that should work out for you.....
All the Best....