RE: [Xen-users] Re: flexible memory management?

To: Sven Köhler <skoehler@xxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Re: flexible memory management?
From: "Gary W. Smith" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 17:52:57 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 17:52:50 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I am amazed once again!
>
> Why do i read dom0_mem=XYZ everywhere?
>
> Anyway, I'm testing things right now. Looking forward, to see Xen in
> action.

Not sure.  A post I received to a question I asked which stated " This is an
on-going problem confronting Xen users. Quite a bit of blogging and
wiki-authoring went into 2.0.7 and early versions of 3.  Search engines picked
these up quickly and the blog/wiki authors never updated the content."

I found that on my 4GB+ machine it helps to reduce some error log messages but
it still works fine.