Re: [Xen-users] centos jailtime image -- no network

To: "Jon Christensen" <jonc21@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] centos jailtime image -- no network
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:55:19 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 07:55:09 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=eCm1y0R187ANDsbYJcWoxK5b+JJFIwONq3+mvQXtpvZtUDmSn2cj0KFN37/RbDI0No4mPl7LEAgCo3Ku5lquIweUQlv9FPu5NPNPnYf9Db0OhDmrF1pe8VJxfZ7rpuFLOuXLpC3wOVcRCzvrWmc0cCG6cYzItXj1Vsh0Wa/UafQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx