[Xen-users] Problems single stepping in KDB in Linux guest

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Problems single stepping in KDB in Linux guest
From: Sean Thomson <psthomso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:20:23 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 01:33:27 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Folks,

I'm debugging a driver on a Linux guest using KDB, and while I can do most things, I'm unable to single step. When ever I execute a step (ss or ssb) command the guest enters the blocked state.

I'm running Xen 3.0.2 on a VT enabled i386, host OS is the 2.6.16 kernel that is compiled with 3.0.2, and the guest OS is a stock (except for the KDB patches) 2.6.18

I've not found anything on the net or mail lists to indicate that there is an issue, so any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Pat Thomson

Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page Check it out!