Re: [Xen-users] DomU and bridge mode, 2 intefaces.

To: "jerome.gaulin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jerome.gaulin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] DomU and bridge mode, 2 intefaces.
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 14:39:46 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 05:39:46 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=h79tZg1qBzPhKmHXvdkpV7FEgzrBnIHJi0dlK0u9HYPRG5oG8R3T6z9fqbPfK8eHRWajc3aHsGvKhps+vjgVqeTUX669NpPDrlReFnSOUjCO0/Xt13yy0t4HzzBvmQUoes89AkJ0jBGpJy8LHE57osGmIwdMPEb8hw4y1HRSlyk=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2/2/07, jerome.gaulin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx