Re: [Xen-users] problem building a PAE system

To: "Robert Hatch" <robert.hatch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] problem building a PAE system
From: AndreGround <andreground@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 01:29:31 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 16:29:31 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to have PAE off in my dom0 cause I think that is the
reason why I'm unable to start my old FC3 domU.

I know that it would probably go fine if I choose the XenSource way
but I really want to find an answer to this question...is it
impossible to build both Kernel & HV with PAE disabled starting from
SRPMs using FC6? Why if I turn off PAE in the .spec file I always get
PAE mismatch error (dom0=yes)? How could dom0 be PAE enabled if I'm
rebuilding kernels?

Second thing is that I would like not to lose Fedora's updates to
Kernel & HV and going for the SRPMs is the only way to get this.

There must be a way :)

Thanks again,
Andrea