[Xen-users] XenExpress and others Linux distributions

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XenExpress and others Linux distributions
From: "Gabriel Lavoie" <glavoie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:31:18 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:31:29 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
     I'm currently installing XenExpress on a server on which I need a Linux VM and a Windows Server 2003 VM. I need at least XenExpress to get the PV driver so I have good network performances under Windows. About the Linux VM. I would like to know if it possible to install any other distribution else than Debian Sarge and RedHat Entreprise? I would love to see Arch Linux with this setup!

Thanks

Gabriel

--
Gabriel Lavoie