RE: [Xen-users] Config: Paravirtualization and Full Virtualization

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Config: Paravirtualization and Full Virtualization
From: MJang <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:18:33 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:18:46 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 16:14 +0100, Petersson, Mats wrote:

> [...]

Dear Mats,

I appreciate the clarifications. I get the vague impression that there
are serious debates on the issue w/r/t who or what config saves more
resources. I gave my impressions, which could very well be wrong. But I
bow to your greater expertise.

Thanks,
Mike