[Xen-users] RE: How to add additional drivers to xen-kernel ?

>To see which drivers are involved with this, look at the
>.../linux-2.6-xen-sparse/drivers to see which drivers have been changed
>and compare (diff) with .../pristine-linux-2.6.x/drivers - you'll then
>see what's actually changed between the Xen drivers and the native Linux
>drivers. Note that there's no hwmon driver directory at all, so the
>hwmon drivers don't need any changes (or at least, no one has made
>changes to them - they may all be broken for Xen of course).

Is this the right loaction for drivers
/lib/modules/2.6.16.21-0.8-xen/kernel/drivers and
/lib/modules/2.6.16.21-0.8-default/kernel/drivers

Yeh there is hwmon directory over default and no directory over xen ....What
does this hwmon driver do basically...and i can see most of the drivers in
default also exist in xen....what about having same drivers as common for
both as xen is under the linux so cant they have same driver for both..
So i guess it works something like this first drivers for linux gets
installed and then the drivers needed by xen gets patched...not really
sure...just an assumption...

thanks