Re: [Xen-users] pci graphics in paravirtual domU

To: Marduk <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] pci graphics in paravirtual domU
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 02:09:22 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:09:16 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=H0240dJNEMGcHaJ0ekCS1XNdpbLfyRoFlO2rUexkQ+5tr1LbIOJBThNwnp7olQh7ijsfIzBRN+U4JkpO6wr7QT6nIaR6ywva9Ih2d2hscwKqICLEGrvZgmKf0smfR7YItSt0GwCtaS0yYxXvqGtU1giqJ7Lujh16VkrcRgrLkDo=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx