RE: [Xen-users] Windows 2003 Server Guest Sees Only 1 CPU

To: lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Windows 2003 Server Guest Sees Only 1 CPU
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:31:41 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 02:32:20 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I believe that you need at LEAST 3.0.4 to get SMP HVM guest to work, it
may even not work in 3.0.4 (I _know_ that my "unstable" delivers two
CPU's to my Windows guest, but I don't know exactly when this was
fixed).

You can change your setting to ACPI SMP, but it probably will still only
see one CPU.

--
Mats