Re: [Xen-users] Oracle within Xen - any useful tips?

On Thursday 25 January 2007 1:51 pm, Liang Yang wrote:
> I have done lots of experiments and found domUF with VBD driver only shows
> abount 30% performance of domUP (JBOD, RAID etc.)

for such an I/O intensive load like a DB, it's not a surprise.... what about
using PV drivers on HVM?

slightly offtopic, now that there have been some tips about using the PV
drivers from XenExpress on OpenSource Xen... shouldn't we read what the
license says about doing this?  i haven't found any license statement on the
webpage, i guess i'll have to download XenExpress to read it

--
Javier