[Xen-users] Fwd: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Heads-up, Xen watchdog driver in

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Fwd: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Heads-up, Xen watchdog driver in the works
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:26:19 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:26:18 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

Thought some here might be interested in this.  I'd be interested to hear any
feedback or suggestions you might have.

Please note that this is in-development code and as such it might not actually
work, may make your computer explode, etc, etc.

Cheers,
Mark