Re: [Xen-users] What does IP 0.0.0.0 mean?

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, Christopher G. Stach II wrote:

Tom Miller wrote:
Firebird, when using in Classic mode, does not boot until the first
person tries to access the server.  So you recommendation makes no sense.

There is nothing to restart until the first person attaches to the
server.  Sense every attempt is being blocked by Linux, no one ever
attaches, so it NEVER starts up.

I always thought Firebird was shit.  I didn't know that it read minds
until someone thought about connecting and then magically binding to
listen for packets the first user thought about sending.  Great stuff.

Anyway, not a Xen problem.

Come on, can't we _be_ better than this? If we get frustrated by someone who doesn't help us help them, wouldn't it be better to just hit the delete key? No sense creating raving anti-xen zealots.

If you were being paid by me to provide tech support you'd get canned
for an answer like that... and if you aren't being paid, then you
don't have to answer.

-Tom