Re: [Xen-users] boot from a CD fails

To: "Rob Aronson" <raronson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] boot from a CD fails
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 03:28:28 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:28:06 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Ra66/9cOc0xz7bC+6t4l22S4FUwf7fty2cXczz9gumaWIiNyo8qIVJEAFuG8iF3oLzaDT6n2WAKdcbcQcEmCvDK4I7vtrhDjjbq5Cc2sHl6UvUwLynzfCIv8BZwQ0Wx/InNsYrtKndjuS5kYCwVT7Hwo5qpqEkoE+oy5b4nehpc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx