[Xen-users] Cannot find ISO file

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Cannot find ISO file
From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 23:33:42 -0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:33:39 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

im having a problem booting a guest hvm.  I am trying to install windows so I have set the config to use my ISO file as a CDROM, however when booting this message appears

Error: Device 5632 (vbd) could not be connected. Backend device not found.

I have tried putting the file in different places and updating the config but it still does not work.  If I set the config to use the physical CDROM drive then it will boot. Does anyone have any clues?  and before you ask, yes the file is an ISO :)

Below is my disk config.

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/XEN/windowstest,ioemu:hda,w', 'file:/root/W03R2d1.iso,hdc,r' ]
thanks

Ian