[Xen-users] XenMan 0.6 is available.

To: XenUsers <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] XenMan 0.6 is available.
From: jd <jdsw2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:25:35 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 20:25:29 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi
We are pleased to announce new version of XenMan with cool and
powerful features.

Check out screenshot and download it from here.

-XenMan Team

Xenman v0.6
-----------

- NEW: Peformance Dashboard.

Multi-Server performance and availability metrics are now available in
a single, consolidated dashboard. Common administrative tasks may
be performed directly from the dashboard.

- NEW: Image Store now shows in the LHS Navigation view.

- IMPROVED: Image Store/Provisioning Scheme

The Image Store, provisionable image structure and the VM provisioning
mechanisms have all been completely overhauled and vastly improved.
The new system is highly flexible, configurable and very well suited for
users wishing to define and/or use their own provisionable images/schemes.

- NEW: 'Image Builder's Guide' and 'Packaging Guide' have been added to
documentation.

- FIXED: numerous stability and bug fixes.