[Xen-users] Error 13: Invalid or unsupported executable format.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Error 13: Invalid or unsupported executable format.
From: Yong Bong Fong <bfyong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 10:08:12 +0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 18:07:38 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear friends,

I got this error after I installed rpm xen, kernel-xen0, kernel-xenU. After reboot and i chose the new xen kernel it shows this error:

Error 13: Invalid or unsupported executable format. Press any key to continue

Upon pressing any key, it directs me back to the kernel choice menu. If i choose the original kernel it boots into it successfully, if i choose the xen kernel it returns this error again. Wondering if anyone know what is the cause of the problem? Could it be a badly installed OS system?

Thanks a lot for taking time reading my thread.

Regards
Fong

--
Yong Bong Fong System Engineer MIS Department Shin Yang Group of Companies Email: bfyong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tel: (60)085-656699 Ext 376 "Bekerja rajin untuk kemajuan negara kita"