Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Linux-HA] Xen EVMS-HA mini-howto and locking mechan

Tijl Van den Broeck wrote:
> Vini,
>
> You have a good point, this should be on a site somewhere. I took some
> time to make it a little bit more readable and added a page to the
> Xensource wiki:
> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/EVMS-HAwSAN-SLES10
>
> Perhaps it can be linked from the Linux-HA site and from the EVMS
> site? In order to keep the documentation centralised on one location.

In your original message, are you saying that something like an ext3
filesystem is letting you mount it writable on multiple machines at the
same time without any warning that you're going to corrupt it?

--
Christopher G. Stach II