RE: [Xen-users] Could not enable shadow paging for domain?

To: "Tom Horsley" <tomhorsley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Could not enable shadow paging for domain?
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:21:48 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 03:21:57 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The "Count not able shadow paging" is probably related to the previous
"cannot not allocate" error. If you can't allocate the memory, then you
can't enable shadow paging on the memory as it's not been allocated...
:-(

How much memory do you give Dom0? I'd say giving Dom0 256MB would be a
good idea, rather than rely on the auto-baloon feature that is indeed a
bit more tricky to make work.

--
Mats