RE: [Xen-users] A list of which OS do/do not install from CDROM and imag

To: "Thorolf Godawa" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] A list of which OS do/do not install from CDROM and image
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:06:40 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 03:07:12 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OS/2 requires a change to x86_emulate_memop() to support segments where
base != 0 - and since eComStation is a version of OS/2, it's got the
same problem.

Keir Fraser has told us (on the xen-devel list) that he's got a patch to
fix this, but it's not due until 3.0.4 is released.

--
Mats