Re: [Xen-users] xenconsole: How to get out?

On Mon, Dec 18 '06 at 04:40, Molle Bestefich wrote:
> >XEN has a console that works in text mode ("xm console", e.g. via SSH).
> >However with a German keyboard I'm having trouble to get out of the
> >console again.
>
> Same with a Danish keyboard.
> CTRL + ] is simply a horrible choice which should be changed ASAP.

Maybe I'm biased as I can't understand how anyone is able to code on a
local keyboard (at last for German) but anyway.

What is the problem with simply adding US as an additional keyboard
layout and switch to it, if ctr-[ is to awkward on your local keyboard.
(the real important keys like <{[/|\]}> are better reacheable this way,
too).
--
/"\ Goetz Bock at blacknet dot de  --  secure mobile Linux everNETting
\ /       (c) 2006 Creative Commons, Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 de