Re: [Xen-users] Installing modules - switch to Vmware ?

To: steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Installing modules - switch to Vmware ?
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 01:52:26 +0100
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:52:23 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=RYEGSZuOZYQhJ2C+YWHeli0gzJBT9te/vG8M6Ye6fAeqGpWOdsC0FiVHOt7HSf+RoRRZRWK2cQ5YbiaAZm0d2xex29wp9FPOoo4xdSrcz1I3lnHJJcu4vpWpUpcxzJpghdwqK2JJJTlp795g39dKX0D1X89vqK5rjE++PGIDBOc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx