[Xen-users] CentOs 4-4

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] CentOs 4-4
From: Xen Help <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:03:32 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:04:25 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

After much work to make CentOs 4-4 work as one would expect to, I decided to download the newly released XenExpress in hope of finding hints about my problems. I found out that the XenExpress contains glibc-centos43 but not for 44. Could we conclude that Xen is not ready yet for 44?

That could explain my problems with iptables when booting dom0 (which runs fine otherwise).

Just my 2 cents.

- -

Virtual Space International Inc.
Steven Dugway USA 206-734-HOST Canada 514-939-HOST (4678) ext 5