Re: [Xen-users] HMV + linux no network interface

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] HMV + linux no network interface
From: "George Mavrogonatos" <jblackknee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:02:37 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 02:02:42 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

The vif=['type=ioemu'] syntax is working (network interface is
detected) if I use
bridging. But I can't make it work if I use routing. The error that seems to
be is (from the qemu-dm.xxx.log)
domid: 11
qemu: the number of cpus is 1
/etc/xen/qemu-ifup: could not launch network script
Could not initialize device 'tap'

any ideas how can I have a network interface detected
when I use routing and boot an OS from HVM?