Re: [Xen-users] installing xen over XEN

To: anant <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] installing xen over XEN
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:16:05 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 04:16:21 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=HpVYY8maYqs4S7OPVfo4Rd9FIknDsE4szc2HGBixMbgGfnj5Htio4tnmOtmsjHaPTmJozI8YMo7vp4pzYZkGSV963ZtqLRVrjbH/TTGAJqIbT/l4uCs1ASqCofeU7QI7SmK/eEITfY9WDhUBPJSWrkQU7eQZ33gG7SYZaKbYdTM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx