[Xen-users] Centos 4.4 and Xen 3.0.3 Install troubles

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Centos 4.4 and Xen 3.0.3 Install troubles
From: Ron Culler <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 14:58:57 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 11:59:59 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a fresh Centos 4.4 install and have installed the Xen 3.0.3 rpms for Redhat Enterprise 4.4

The system boots fine but the Intel e1000 driver doesn't load.  The driver supplied with Centos 4.4 works fine when booting Centos.

Has anyone gotten this combo to work? and if so where did you get the e1000 module?

--
Ron