Re: [Xen-users] networking for dom0 with network-bridge?

To: rmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] networking for dom0 with network-bridge?
From: "Christopher G. Stach II" <cgs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 23:53:57 -0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 17:53:57 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rich Yumul wrote:
Can somebody point me in the right direction in how to configure the dom0 networking after xend starts up? I'd like to be able to SSH into dom0. I reviewed the XenNetworking page on the wiki, but am not enough of a networking guru to be able to figure out how to reconfigure eth0/eth1 so the network is reliable for dom0.

The server I have has two network ports, eth0 & eth1. I setup the bridge on eth1, which serves up the networking for the domU's fine (no problems with connectivity). I'd expect to still be able to connect to the server on eth0, but the connection isn't available.

Anybody?

TIA

Connect to the server (dom0) from a domU? Do you have routing set up properly on the guests? Do you have packet forwarding turned on in dom0?

--
Christopher G. Stach II