Re: [Xen-users] vmplayer on xen guest

To: "Ulrich Windl" <ulrich.windl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] vmplayer on xen guest
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:29:10 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 05:29:18 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=md3ApbKVLV5B/glKrscl0mezfwt8+GkiC03Zqo5hODKYp7sPoyF1W/jXgnrc5k+MHDe0+53hovfevvryGi8Q/4R6jrPBpGmC7s+TsU2ddio0YQi1mxVF5l6RCmAUA8JTEDBhPgN9rGMjTXkm+UBqTLFQAhBRvpQPKz9yK/0Vwo0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx