[Xen-users] synchronization with AoE

To: Users/Installers of Xen <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] synchronization with AoE
From: Daniel Bareiro <daniel-listas@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 18:06:18 -0300
Delivery-date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 13:07:02 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all!

I'm using AoE to export a ReiserFS partition that contains a file-backed
VBDs of a DomU to perform tests of migration between two xen host. The
three systems have Debian GNU/Linux Etch.

Both writes and deletes of files in the file-backed VBD DomU works
synchronized, but the problem seems to be when I want to create a file
in the exported partition together with the file-backed VBDs DomU. In
this case, doesn't seem syncronize with the rest of the both import and
export servers.

Is it possible to perform this writes and deletes in synchronized mode too?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Daniel Bareiro - System Administrator
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37