[Xen-users] Xen Dom0 bridging issue

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen Dom0 bridging issue
From: Bernd Fuhrmann <b_fuhrmann@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 20:07:41 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:14:35 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I'm desperately trying to get my WinXP domU connected to my Wfi Dom0 via
xenbr0.

Obviously, I can ping my Dom0, but neither I can a access the WLAN Router nor
can I ping the internet.
I have seen some comments on restrictions of some wifi cards handling MAC's of
subnet Clients. Is that the reason? I am totally confused right now. My last
rescue seemed to be the usage of ebtables, without success.

I would appreciate your comments.
Bend