[Xen-users] Migration, some problems

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Migration, some problems
From: "Alessandro Miceli" <alessandro.miceli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:16:15 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 07:16:36 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I have 2 twice machines, same partitions, same size, same processor.

on machine A i Instaled Xen and created 3 VM each connected to a partition not mounted on the filesystem.
all the VMs works perfectly, each of them has it's own ip address so i can connect trough putty.

the file xen-config.sfx is the same on both the macines.

on Machine B there are the same partition as A, only the mainone is mounted of course.
and No machine created.

Trying the live migration, and a machine migrate from A to B with no errors.

Now on machine B, the migrated VMs is not avalaible anymore form the network. The connected shell from putty fails and when retrying the host is unreachable.
the only way to access to that VM on B is the console.
Anyway the VM migrated is alive, just cannot go outside the network even of the same level.

Of course the 2 Real machines are on the same network.

what can i do?
Which file should be controled?
or which one u want me to show?

Attached my Xen-config file ( of course this is the back up, on the machine its name is the right one)

thanks

Regards
Alessandro