[Xen-users] WinXP lockup in Xen in FC6

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] WinXP lockup in Xen in FC6
From: "Antony Walsh" <adc_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 13:57:53 -0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 06:25:18 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

I am doing a fully virtualised install of WinXP64 in Xen on a vanilla FC6.

I use the virt-manager to create the machine and the Windows install goes OK until it gets to the part about regional settings for language and keyboard etc. Then I see two mice arrows, one white one black. The black is the WinXP cursor and it shadows movement of the FC6 cursor. When I try to continue using the keyboard the WinXP domain locks up and I have to close it.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I notice someone else has reported something similar.

Thanks in advance

Machine is HP Presario SR1729, Intel Pentium D 920, 1GB ram.

OS Fedora 6 vanilla.

Antony