Re: [Xen-users] Problem with installing/running domU OS on HVM machine

To: "Simon Gao" <gao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problem with installing/running domU OS on HVM machine
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 21:34:04 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 12:34:34 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Kf4zCIyEYRl8DdJlFXOzj4VOcM73UP+RWRjeTnc6fZnjF7DqsdemFj2rX+fgQ/EeeKukvt7fL/VG4aY45GQiqRC/yN1NoHbIGRld/elDNXReFsUvydlyfKo4O2OsL1q2uI2rhttF7OmfOmF9F0sT0um1ZAlp2KeJZHg05GugGa0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx