[Xen-users] AutoMount cdrom in windows XP/2003

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] AutoMount cdrom in windows XP/2003
From: "J-Man" <johnmoon77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:34:12 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:52:42 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone know if it is possible to automount the CD-ROM in XP/2003 instead of having to go to the HVMXen console?

I’m installing software which requires me to keep changing disks, just kinda annoying to have to keep going to the HVMXen console.

Thanks in advance,

John