RE: [Xen-users] Windows without a window

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Windows without a window
From: Maxim Rozin <Maxim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:33:55 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:47:03 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mats,

Thank you very much for your help.

You were right. SDL-devel was not installed on the server.

I installed it, built xen again, and now I get a window.

I worked with a document called "How to install windows on xen 3.0". There is an instruction to install SDL, but not SDL-devel. So I think that xen users should be aware of it.

Have a nice day,

Maxim Rozin

BenefIT-technologies

Mobile: +972-54-5409444