Re: Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Getting frustrated with Xen

To: Ulrich Windl <ulrich.windl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Getting frustrated with Xen
From: Art Fore <art.fore@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:21:04 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 06:20:05 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 09:30 +0100, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Would anybody care to change the subject of this thread  to anything more
> reasonable? "Frustration" is more suited for psychological treatment...
>
> Ulrich

That is what I would need if I carried this any further. I have given up
on 3.0.3. Only a genius could compile that program to work on an Athlon
64 X2 and that I am not, expecially in relation to programming.
Hopefully, someone in the near future will come out with an RPM
specifically for Suse 10.1. I know it works on this machine because the
Xen 3.0.3 Live CD works perfectly. Just wished it worked under Suse 10.1

Art