Fwd: [Xen-users] xen and virtual networking.

To: "Xen Users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: [Xen-users] xen and virtual networking.
From: "john maclean" <jayeola@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 22:33:09 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:33:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for that speedy reply. That'd be a nice thing to try on a
*wireless* network which is where I'm coming from. Loads of open nets
out here. In  the office or server room I'd just run
/etc/init.d/network restart or ifup <interface> within dom0 and all of
the domUs.

Iv'e read somewhere that bridging is not best for wireless devices.
Could you send me the config files or post them to the list? I'd
appreciate that!