Re: [Xen-users] Fwd: Error: Error connecting to xend: No such fileor dir

Hello Itamar (one friend brazilian guy! :-) )

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 14:24 -0300, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> try binary's from xensource.com or upgrade your fc5 to fc6test3

Unfortunately, the official Xen packages is only for x86, and I'm using
x64 bits arch :(

I'm upgrading my system now, maybe help with something.

Quoting suyash jape:

"The neccessary packages have now been moved from updates-testing to the
regular 'updates'  channel. So a simple 'yum update' should pull in all
the bits needed to get a working Xen install with new kernels."

I'll try, and let you know!

Thanks