Re: [Xen-users] Booting/Installing FreeBSD in HVM

Yuan, Jue wrote:
please take a look at this page: http://www.yuanjue.net/xen/howto.html

HTH :-)

     I forgot to explicitly mention that I'm running an x86_64 dom0.
At the very top of that page, it says, "We only support FreeBSD/i386 for
now."  From what I recall, the last time I tried this, all domU kernels
need to be x86_64 if the dom0 kernel is x86_64.  Has this changed?

--
Scott Garron