[Xen-users] Sluggish user interface using Windows XP in a virtual domain

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Sluggish user interface using Windows XP in a virtual domain
From: Peter Smith <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 13:39:34 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 05:04:05 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a working installation of Windows XP as a virtual domain running from
its own disk partition. Dom0 is OpenSuse 10.1.
500 Mb is allocated to Windows XP

I have found that the user interface in Windows XP seems quite sluggish, both
using CDL and VNC.

Is this normal? And if not are there any pointers to overcoming the problem?

Peter.