RE: [Xen-users] 16GB limit for PAE?

To: "Bastian Blank" <bastian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] 16GB limit for PAE?
From: "Shepherd, Darren S" <darren.s.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:06:48 -0400
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:05:07 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Its not that, its time constraints.  We have a automated system of building,
deploying, creating, snapshoting, and destroying VM's.  The servers, dom0 and
domU are built on Centos 4.4 i386 release.  I don't have the time to rebuild
the environment using x86_64.  The system started on small 32bit machines and
has now moved to large 64bit machines.  When I have time I will rebuild the
environment using 64bit.  The question is now that I'm getting a 32GB machine,
am I forced to go through the effort of rebuilding to x86_64?