Re: [Xen-users] Re: Proposal for a xen-users(/devel?) netiquette

At 2006-09-26 18:46 +0200, Henning Sprang wrote:
On 9/26/06, Geoff Streeter <geoff@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Missing blank line between points 1. and 2.
Last line of point 6. "you" instead of "your".

O.k., changed.

Point 9. needs expanding from the point of view of an email client user.
"Thread" is not an email client concept (or at least not in either of my
clients, eudora and kmail).

I am pretty sure they know this concept, and even the feature to sort
by thread. But I can't explain how you find these functions in the
programs.

So, I really didn't think threads are a new concept for anybody, but I
added some explanation now. Does that explain it better?

For responding to lists I normally hit "reply to all" which is what is
encouraged on the "wine users" list. Is this right or wrong for this list?

It's not about responding, it's about posting new questions. Please,
let me know if it is now clear from the changed text.

Henning

Better. Editorial: Spacing around left paren is inconsistent. "anew" should ba "a new".

Geoff