Re: [Xen-users] 199% CPU in DomU

Hi,

I have a similar problem with one of our DomUs. Just to narrow chances, is there nagios running on the 199% CPU-DomU?

In my particular case, we narrowed down the processes to create that situation to the nagios-daemon. While this is running, the DomU happens to freeze - there is no connection possible neither ssh nor console.

I'm hoping, anybody got a solution or some hints, what we can do.

Thanks in advance,

Tom