[Xen-users] ACPI gets disabled in menuconfig

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] ACPI gets disabled in menuconfig
From: "Igor M." <imanassypov@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:52:12 -0400 (EDT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:25:21 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

Does anyone know why the ACPI/SMT/SMP options get
disabled in menuconfig when configuring kernel? I
noticed that the mentioned options depend on
!X86_64_XEN and !UNPRIVILEDGED_DOMAIN - does it mean
the ACPI/SMT/SMP are not available for dom0?!
As soon as I select 'Enable Xen compatible kernel'
those options disappear, and the kernel does not boot
anymore.

Thanks!

-igor