RE: [Xen-users] No Diskdrive in HVM-guest

To: <hapet@xxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] No Diskdrive in HVM-guest
From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:45:13 +0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 01:46:30 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I assume you are using latest Xen unstable source. Could you please try with
following disk config:
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/lvm/dom1,hda,w', 'phy:/dev/cdrom,hdc:cdrom,r' ]

HVM doesn't support SATA or SCSI disk, so "sda" is not correct.

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康