[Xen-users] Compiling Kernel with raid driver for my Dell poweredge 2850

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Compiling Kernel with raid driver for my Dell poweredge 2850 RAID Controler
From: "Nicolo" <nicolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:07:57 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:08:56 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello

I have a problem to boot my xen kernel,

I have a debian sarge 3.1 stable,  download xen-3.0.2-src.tgz, extract and
compil it with the command "make world"
But at boot I have an error : "cannot open root filesystem sda1"

My raid controler is a perc4/di raid 5 controler
lspci -v said :
0000:02:0e.0 RAID bus controller: Dell PowerEdge Expandable RAID controller
4 (rev 06)

So I would like to know how to compil my kernel (2.6.16) with raid support ?
Must I have to set y instead of m for these options or for some of these
options :
CONFIG_MEGARAID_NEWGEN=m
CONFIG_MEGARAID_MM=m
CONFIG_MEGARAID_MAILBOX=m